Sutton Green Garden Centre – your gateway to the outdoors
We are open with normal opening hours and are doing our best to ensure the safety of customers and staff by maintaining social distancing
Normal Opening Times
Monday to Saturday: 9am to 5.30pm Sunday: 10am to 4pm
Sutton Green Garden Garden Centre facilities
Sutton Green Garden Centre is a friendly family owned Garden Centre full of big surprises for everyone! Our focus is on building long term relationships with our Customers, many of whom have now become good friends. We aim to be the one stop shop, not only for your gardening needs but for so much more besides. Our 15 acre site has something for everyone:
- Our Farm shop has fresh fruit and veg, special preserves and other tasty bites
- Garden plants – bedding – trees – shrubs – winter fuels etc.
- Rose’s Tea Room CLOSED for Lockdown
- NEW! The Vintage Shop – an eclectic mix of Antiques, Vintage items and collectibles.
- Family camping centre & calor gas centre.
- Rugged Earth Adventures for Nerf Parties and Action Packed Camp Days.
- DoLittle Pets & Supplies Ltd for your Pet supplies.
- Geared Up Cycles Ltd.
- Craft shop – for sewing, knitting, crocheting and general craft supplies
- Garden and Leisure buildings.
- Stove centre
- Polite hand car wash
- Krish Stones – supplier of fine paving and stones
- Landscaping and garden maintenance
- Archery centre – including Archery tag
We are open every day for everything garden and more. Take a look at our Google Street View Trusted tour below. Click on the image to view