Sutton Green Garden Centre – your gateway to the outdoors
Normal Opening Times
Sunday: 10am to 4pm
Sutton Green Garden Garden Centre facilities
Sutton Green Garden Centre is a friendly family owned Garden Centre full of big surprises for everyone!
Our focus is on building long term relationships with our Customers, many of whom have now become good friends. We aim to be the one stop shop, not only for your gardening needs but for so much more besides.
Our 15 acre site has something for everyone:
- Garden plants – bedding – trees – shrubs – winter fuels etc
- Blue Shed Coffee house and cafe
- Our Farm shop has fresh fruit and veg, special preserves and other tasty bites
- Family camping centre & calor gas centre
- Rugged Earth Adventures for Nerf Parties and Action Packed Camp Days
- A Pet Shop for your Pet supplies
- Geared Up Cycles Ltd
- Our florist – Flowers by Lucy for bouquets, arrangements or just a bunch of flowers for someone you care about..
- Craft shop – for sewing, knitting, crocheting and general craft supplies
- Garden and Leisure buildings
- Teak garden furniture by Villa and Hut
- Stove centre
- Polite hand car wash
- Landscaping and garden maintenance
- Archery centre – including Archery tag
We are open every day for everything garden and more. Take a look at our Google Street View Trusted tour below. Click on the image to view
3x 1 ltr Herbaceous Perennials £10
3x 1 ltr Alpines £10
3x 50ltr Multipurpose Compost £12
Run by gardeners for gardeners!
Listen to our Eagle radio adverstisement.